Issued: Nov 2, 2004
Modified: Oct 11, 2007


Changing your Address


This document provides information on how to notify Nortel HR Systems of a change in your home address.

What You Need to Do

To change your home address and phone number, if applicable, access the online Employee Self-Service Tool. You will need your 7-digit Nortel Global ID and NorPASS password to access the tool. Changing your home address on the ESS tool will ensure timely receipt of company materials, which are frequently personal and confidential (e.g., pay statements, Long-Term Investment Plan statements, W-2 Form, etc.)

back to top

If Your Medical Plan Option Changes As a Result of Your Move

The Medical Plan options available to you are based on where you live and are determined by your home ZIP code. You may need to change your Medical Plan option if your current option is not available in the new location.

back to top

Who is Notified

Once your address change has been processed, Nortel will forward it to all applicable Plan Administrators (e.g., CIGNA HealthCare, Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield (Anthem) Prudential, Medco Health Solutions, United Behavioral Health, Prudential (for STD and LTD benefits), EyeMed Vision Care, WageWorks, Hewitt [for the Long-Term Investment Plan]) and Payroll.

back to top

If You Purchase Savings Bonds through Nortel

If you purchase savings bonds through Nortel payroll deductions, you will need to call National Bond and Trust at 800-426-9314 to notify them of your address change. This will ensure that your savings bonds will be mailed to your new address.

back to top